This summer in Formentera fine white sand beaches await you with pristine waters of a characteristic turquoise blue that make you fall in love at first sight. You will also find charming places where to disconnect, two “magic” lighthouses and an amazing unspoilt Mediterranean nature… If in addition to enjoying nature you want to enjoy culture or sports, here you have a lot of events that you may be interested to know.
Due to covid-19 all summer events are pending of confirmation.
Live music in the squares:
• Monday in the port. Monday from 10pm to midnight on the Paseo de la Marina in La Savina.
• World Music: Thursday (June, July,September and October ) from 10pm at the Plaza de Europa in EsPujols.
• Live music: Friday 10pm at the Plaza de la Iglesia de Sant Ferran.
• Jazz a la Plaça: Saturday 10pm at the Plaza de la Constitución in Sant Francesc Xavier.
Art and craft markets
- Craft Market of La Mola: Wednesdays and Sundays from 4:30 to 10:30 pm at the Pilar de la Mola town.
- Sant Fernan Craft Market: Thusday, Friday and Saturday from 8:30 pm to midnight.
- Artistic Market of Sant Fernan: Thusday, Friday and Saturday from 8.30pm to midnight.
- Market of Sant Francesc : Monday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 02:00 pm
- Market of la Savina : Monday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Market of es Pujols :Monday to Sunday from 8:00pm to midnight
Open air Cinema (from July):
• Tuesday in the town of Sant Francesc at 10 pm at the Jardí de Ses Eres.
• Thursday in the town of Sant Ferran at 10 pm at the Plaza de la Iglesia.
• Friday in the town of Pilar de la Mola, at 10 pm at Casa del poble.
Local festivities and special events:
• Día del Carmen: 16th July.
• Sant Jaume: 25th of July.
• Santa María: 5th of August.
Sports and events:
• Urban mile / 5 km Es Pujols (running): to be confirmed.
• John Tunks Tennis Trophy: to be confirmed.
• Windsurfing Tour to Formentera: to be confirmed.
• Complete agenda with all the events: http://www.agendaformentera.cat/
• Beaches status : If you want to know the status of the beaches (flags and jellyfish) from 11.30 h .:
• Direct tourist information via Whatsapp, from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Add our number to your
phonebook and contact us: +34 607 11 17 16
• Dowload brochures and maps: https://www.formentera.es/planifica/folletos-mapas-y-guias/