This summer in Formentera fine white sand beaches await you with pristine waters of a characteristic turquoise blue that make you fall in love at first sight. You will also find charming places where to disconnect, two “magic” lighthouses and an amazing unspoilt Mediterranean nature… If in addition to enjoying nature you want to enjoy culture or sports, here you have a lot of events that you may be interested to know.
Live music in the squares:
• Monday in the port. Monday from 10pm to midnight on the Paseo de la Marina in La Savina. From 3rd of June to the 30th of September.
• World Music: Thursday (June, September and October at 8 pm, July at 11 pm) at the Plaza de Europa in Es
Pujols. From 13th of June to 17th of October (there are no concerts in August).
• Live music: Friday 22h at the Plaza de la Iglesia de Sant Ferran. From 14th of June to 27th of September.
• Jazz a la Plaça: Saturday 10pm at the Plaza de la Constitución in Sant Francesc Xavier. From 15th of June to 14th of September.
Art and craft markets
• Craft Market of La Mola: Wednesdays and Sundays from 4 to 10 pm at the Pilar de la Mola town.
• Sant Fernan Craft Market: Every day except Wednesdays and Sundays from 8:30 pm to midnight.
• Artistic Market of Sant Fernan: Every day except Wednesdays and Sundays from 8.30pm to midnight.
Open air Cinema (from July):
• Tuesday in the town of Sant Francesc at 10 pm at the Jardí de Ses Eres.
• Thursday in the town of Sant Ferran at 10 pm at the Plaza de la Iglesia.
• Friday in the town of Pilar de la Mola, at 10 pm at Casa del poble.
Local festivities and special events:
• Formentera Fashion Show: 5th July in Sant Francesc town.
• Fiestas del Carmen: 13th to 16th July at the Port of La Savina and 14th July at Es Pujols town.
• Formentera Flower party of Sant Jaume: 20th of July in Sant Francesc town.
• Jazz and Co special concert: 22th of July.
• Night of concerts: 24th and 25th of July.
• Fiestas de Santa María: from 3rd to 5th of August.
• Tango Festival: from 30th of September to 1st of October.
• Formentera Guitars music festival: 13th and 14th of September.
• Qué Celeste Festival (circus festival): 20th and 21st of September.
Sports and events:
• Urban mile / 5 km Es Pujols (running): 14th of July.
• John Tunks Tennis Trophy: From 26th to 28th of July.
• Windsurfing Tour to Formentera: 21st and 22nd of September.
• Complete agenda with all the events: http://www.agendaformentera.cat/
• Beaches status : If you want to know the status of the beaches (flags and jellyfish) from 11.30 h .:
• Direct tourist information via Whatsapp, from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Add our number to your
phonebook and contact us: +34 607 11 17 16
• Dowload brochures and maps: https://www.formentera.es/planifica/folletos-mapas-y-guias/